Monday, June 7, 2010

A smaal story y should not ask a gal for advise


All d charecter in this story are true and observed by me.
In the Bus returning from office.

Boy: I won the 3 prizes in the conference. And got a ipod as a prize beside other prizes.

Girl: congos. I told u na, u  will win.(jubilant)

Boy: (giggle) thanks.Hey I was thinking that I  give the ipod to my partner (typical boy, to impress, showing his sharing gesture, idiots).  

Gal: No Y should u give your won prize to ur partner (mark d gals word). U are d one who put d effort. Ur idea, ur paper wrk. U r d one who deserve it. 

Boy: Ya I know it was my effort but d he(partner) was my co author even though for namsake. Beside he designed d posters n stickers. Had help me in presentation as well. ( boy is despertly trying to convice d gal and show his generosity towards his partner)

Gal: I insists. U will not share ur deserved prize. hanahaan( sound dat gal generally make to sho her heplesss ness) plz plz u won't

Boy: but I need to share na.. u understand for d frienship shake.. ( holding har shoulder) plz plz understan na...

Gal: ( the bramastra) Ya I know I know, y will u listen to who m I  for u.. friend is more importnat for na.. I know I know... turns her head and looking down showing her helplessness.

Boy: ok baba I won't, but pl don't say dis again U know I love you na.. plz

Moral of the story: jaha ladki se puchne ki galti karoge paka dosti barwad ho jayegi.. :P :)

10 comments:

vicious said...

:)

Ankesh at Talk said...

@ vici

:P :)

Nishit_Vasudeva said...

That's truth abt life. Girls tend to resort to such things. It's called Blackmailing and we guys just follow them blindfolded...SO i follow one principle- No girl, No tension :P Just enjoyyyyyyy

There were lot of mistakes in spelling so i advise u to do spell check b4 submitting....it appears as if u wrote hastly...

Ankesh at Talk said...

@ Nishit

Ya no gal no tnsn theory is good 2 njoy... n for d spelling mistake I deliberatly let it be to get d feel of story n lack of time... I will do d correction sometime...

MangoManBunty said...

ladki nark ka dwaar hai.

Uncommon Sense said...

hmm nice

ANKESH said...

@VKG

sao take kio baat.. har bade fsad ki jad ladki... rmayan se mahabharat tak... aur abhi emotion atyachar tak :P

ANKESH said...

@ UN
Thanx buddy

anusha said...

haha... baap re ... :)

Ankesh at Talk said...

@ Anusha

:) :P
n thanx for visitin d blog n for ur
comment :)