Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Myth of Project hehehe!!!


So finally after a long wait of 2 months I am into a project of CITI group. It was relief that I was selected among the five people they have called for an so called interview where each one of us asked to give an introduction and other question that followed was whether we are comfortable with presentation or not. Every one of us given almost same repeated introduction ( a bit short an modified version of intro that we use utter , i don't remember how many times, during ragging time) , still I forget to mention from which place I belong in my intro (shame on me !! :-) ), but in the presentation question i got an edge coz i told them i had enough experience of presentation as i had organized many event in coll, supposedly that worked for my selection in the project otherwise there was hardly anything to differentiate among us except our gender and face :-). finally after two days of wait i was asked to report to the city team. The story begins here, I was introduced to the team member by the one of my colleague of the project after a brief conversation about my hobbies and all. immediately I was asked to attend a online session by another project member based in some other location, while going to the conference hall I saw every one was looking for someone with a glitz in the eyes of everyone. It was not a wait for any senior official but they all was waiting for a girl a new joinee (one of my batch mate from eltp 900 batch) for the project lead to to the other member , the lust in their eyes was shining with glitter.During the session no one was listening what the guy on the other side of the web was talking, every one was very eager to show their elocutionist skill to impress each other and to prove they are flamboyant and they don't really need what the other guy was trying to explain. After the session I sat with my two friends who were already there in the project, what I saw and observed that nobody was doing anything except gossiping. And one gulti boy with mustache like chirenjivi was doing all kind of absurd talking and the best part was that he was flexing his body muscle and his tongue to the every movement of the girls. All boasting about professionalism in the company, during training , was going for a toss. I still can't figure out what actually I have to do in the project and most importantly how the company is managing to earn those dollar in its revenue with these so called professionals.

Only God Can Save Me Now!!!!

4 comments:

Nishit said...

Chalo finally u have sm work to do...But u r in the Team of Megna and u better knw hw wht type of girl she is???
Play your cards intelligently and also please do take care of her...

honey said...

Congrats Ankesh, today morning, actually pressi was in the 5 members...n was saying abt this thing!!So, I expected a post and juz glanced into ur blog!!nywyz,...Gudluck!!

Tarun Goel said...

Hello!! This is not CITY but CITI.
This shows your seriousness :P :P
Congrats chintuuuu!!

Ankesh at Talk said...

@ tarun
Sorry boss. haldi jaldi likhne me galti ho gayi..

@ all
Thanx...