Friday, December 19, 2008

My pLaylist..My Medicine for Rejuvenation


My choice of songs are very sadones. People know me as a person who is very bindass , carefree, full of enthusiasm to do nonsense thing. But whenever they see my playlist they can't relate it to my behaviour. even some time I find it hard why I listen to these kind of song which has lyrics, saying the story of someone who has lost something or other, in their life, who craves for their lost dreams, lost love or lost ethic. My choice of songs are always a paradigm of ones lost self in pursuit of somthing or someone . And my favorite or should i say which I relate most is " Koi Hota Jisko Apna Khelete " sung by the legendry singer Kishore kumar. This song is a mirror , adorned by image of my lonely self. I am great fan of kishore Kimuar "the most enthusiastic singer of India", but I prefer his sad ones over his enthusiastic and romantic songs. I am very strange person ,what ever is the situation whether I am juming with joy or crying at my soul, I am always with these songs only. The above playlist is not complete it is witnessing the absence of many . I don't know why but these songs are my best friends , my best companion and these are the medicine for the rejuvenation of myself every day.... Sometime I feel I am a stranger to myself..

3 comments:

honey said...

yeah..it really sounds strange!!

Bunty said...

woh gham hi kyan jisey baantne ka mann karey...wo dard hi kya jo logon ko yunhi dikh jaaye...

Ankesh at Talk said...

arre sahi samja tu..us dard me maja kya jisme log santawana de