Friday, October 10, 2008

Tribute to "DADA"

Finally the most awaited or should I say d end of the humiliation period for India's most successful captian has came to an end. Personally speaking I hate Ganguly d most..it was becoz of my uncle , who was a diehard fan of Ganguly, he rated ganguly above Sachin which was not acceptable for me..For me Sachin means God ,my role model n he means the world for me and dis comparison of Ganguly wid Sachin, invoked hatred in the core of my heart for Ganguly. So all dis year I condemed him for wat ever did..I criticised him like anything in front of any cricket discussinig crowd.
But its time to bid farewell to one of legend of cricket. We all will remember our own DADA for his never say aatitude, he stood against d tide, he fought back d situation where other just faded away..Dada backed his mates when their chips where down, he showed d world dat mighty Austraian are beatable, he answered d Australian in dere own language.
For me D best moment about dada, that i would remember is his courageous rebuffed to d englishman at lords gallry, his flying shirt...It was display of courage, confidence attitude...
As its told histroy repeat itself n once again BCCI humilated one of his legend.. The last 1 and half year for DADA is d most humiliating one, his self respect was torn apart .. he was in n out of d team even though he performed well.. Its shows d sadistic approach of BCCI.. DADA deserved a better farewell...
Whatever we will rember U "DADA"
I salute Dada for his contribution to Indian cricket...
Good luck Dada for ur future .....

1 comment:

Kanishka said...

Well your hatred for him is your personal opinion,but you do recognize his contribution to Indian cricket and thats whats important.You can like him,you can hate him,but you just cant ignore him.The comeback from the dead remains the ultimate statement made to silence his critics.And by the way,he was and

never will be,better than sachin.sachin is in a league of his own which no-one else can reach.For dada,it was all about attitude,leadership,confidence and outspokenness...that's him.Wish you all the best DADA..!!!